Welcome to HLS English class - the best place to learn English in Kuantan, Malaysia. English class for children and adults conducted in a fun and creative way. Learn English with Horne Learning Services. English speaking and conversation, reading, writing and listening training based in Kuantan. This is what we do . . .

Thursday 25 April 2013

V is for Vocabulary

(During the month of April we are participating in an A-Z challenge hosted by Arlee)

We'd love your support by 'like'-ing us on facebook. Just click here: 
HLS English Classes Kuantan






Vocabulary is power. Vocabulary combined with grammar is FORCE.

Building your vocabulary is an important part of mastering English. There are literally hundreds of thousands of words in the English language.

Learning new words can be fun. It's like adding salt to food - it gives your English more flavour, more taste, more enjoyment.



How do you expand your vocabulary?

1 comment:

Rebeccah Giltrow said...

Whenever I write anything, my thesaurus is always near by. I don't use it all the time, but when I see myself using the same word(s) over and over again, I use the thesaurus to come up with something a bit more imaginative.