(During the month of April we are participating in an A-Z challenge hosted by Arlee)
We'd love your support by following us on facebook. Just click here:
If you are serious about mastering a new language, you must 'do something different.'
In regards to learning English, Key Point #4 at Horne Learning Services is "Change of Behaviour." We believe that learning takes place when behaviour changes. And this can apply to all languages, subjects and principles being studied.
Some of the things we suggest our adult students try are:
- Read English books
- Watch English movies
- Watch the news in English
- Listen to English music
- Listen to an English radio station on the way to work
- Read English magazines
- Write a daily diary
- Always write sentences with new words learned
- Read an English newspaper every day
- Speak English with a friend for at least 15 minutes every day
What has helped you learn English better?