1. Fees should be paid on the first week of each month. Fees cannot be refunded. The fee covers four lessons per month and should be paid in full, regardless of how many classes a student attends.
2. It is your responsibility to attend your scheduled class. If you cannot attend a class, please give us early notice (at the beginning of the week or in the previous week), and if possible we will offer a space in any other class on the same week.
3. There will be no replacements for students who do not attend a class for whatever reason, and fail to inform us of their absenteeism.
4. Any student who fails to attend classes for one month without informing us will lose their place. HLS will attempt to contact them to inform them their place has been forfeited.
5. New students should pay one month's fee plus one month deposit in advance of their first lesson, which will begin on the first week of the next month. The payment of the fee will confirm their place in the class. The deposit is not refundable but can be used for a student's final month of classes before stopping class.
6. New students who wish to enroll are treated on a first-come, first-served basis.
7. If a student wishes to suspend lessons for a month or more, half month fees should be paid on the first week of each month in order to keep their place in the class.
8. If a student stops classes and wishes to join again at a later date, they must register as usual by paying the first month's fee plus one month deposit in advance. If classes are fully booked, they will be placed on the waiting list until a space becomes available.
9. If HLS cancels a class, we will arrange a replacement on the next 5th week.
10. There will be no classes on selected public holidays including Chinese New Year, Hari Raya, Deepavali and Christmas. We will make announcements to all students regarding these holidays. There will be no classes during public holidays which fall on a Saturday. These classes will not be replaced.
11. Fees may be subject to change as increased numbers of students, supplies and utility costs occur. If there are changes to the fees, they will be announced in November and enforced in January. This information will be posted on the wall outside the front door. These details will also be posted on our facebook page (HLS English Classes Kuantan on fb) and website (www.hornelearningservices.blogspot.com). It is the responsibility of parents/students to take note of the amendment in fees.