Replacement classes for students are usually difficult to plan and can cause some confusion. This is our policy on replacement classes at Horne Learning Services.
As we continue to grow and teach English to increasing numbers of students, in addition to our classes at home we also have a number of private classes and are involved in corporate English training at various companies from time to time each year.
With that said, most of our students/parents understand that if they cannot attend a class, it will be missed and they will move on to next week. However, we have always tried our best to accommodate requests for replacement classes.
Following is our policy on replacement classes:
* It remains the responsibility of the student/parents to send their children to the class they are registered for
* Those who do not attend their class without giving us any reason will not be offered a replacement class
* We strongly urge you to let us know in advance (ie. at the beginning of the week) if you can't attend a class so that we have more options to arrange a replacement class for you. We can be contacted by whatsapp, facebook, sms or phonecall
* We will try our best to find a suitable class for your replacement. However, all of our classes are fully booked so it may not be possible
* We only offer replacement classes for the same week. We have a prepared syllabus specific for each weekly lesson, so to avoid confusion we will not be entertaining requests for replacement classes to be conducted on different weeks
Do contact us if you have any questions about our policy on replacement classes and we will be happy to discuss or clarify it further with you.